Founded in June 1988, the Prabodhan Education Society firmly cherishes a vision to develop an educational philosophy in consonance with Bharatiya Culture and Bharatiya life-ideals, so that it may inspire workers dedicated to the noble cause of National Regeneration and help them to march with full selfconfidence in the competitive world.
The society also introduced National core curricula including moral and spiritual Education, Yoga Education, Physical Education, Sanskrit and Music for promoting National Integration and Cultural Development. The Society also caters to the public need of the surrounding area through various extension services cells such as Adult Education Centre for Women, Yoga Prabodhini, Kreeda Prabodhini (Sports), Lokakala Prabodhini (Folk Art), Nritya Prabodhini (Dance), Natya Prabodhini (Dramatics), Sangeet Prabodhini (Music), Sahitya Prabodhini (Literature), Vidnyan Prabodhini (Science), Darshan Prabodhini (Philosophy), Sanskrit Prabodhini, Saunskar Prabodhini (Value Education), Anusandhan Prabodhini (Research), Vyavasaya Margadarshan Prabodhini (Vocational Guidance), Bal-Vikas Prabodhini (Child’s allround Development), Gramvikas Prabodhini (Rural Development), and the Research and Consultancy CellThe firm, determined and objective oriented journey of Prabodhan Education Society has gradually flourished into the following institutions, cherishing within its fold, a large family of educational institutions in a short span of 25 years:
- Vidya Prabodhini College of Commerce, Education, Computer and Management
- Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School of Arts, Science & Commerce
- L.D. Samant Memorial High School
- Prabodhan Poorva Prathamik Vidyalaya, Parvari
- Prabodhan Prathamik Vidyalaya, Parvari
- Prabodhan Poorva Prathamik Vidyalaya, Pomburpha
- Prabodhan Prathamik Vidyalaya, Pomburpha
- Jan-Shikshan Saunsthan, Parvari (Sponsored by Central Government)
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar High School, Salvador -De-Mundo
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar Poorva Prathamik, Salvador-DeMundo
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar Prathamik, Salvador-De-Mundo
The Society, with its beaming, enthusiastic, innovative, dedicated team of teachers and equally dynamic Heads of the institutions has already started its march with a spectrum of realities translated into practice such as:
- Excellent Result during the period of 25 years with Merit list.
- Dedicated and socially active staff with excellent Teamwork.
- Goal oriented and self-evaluator Training Program for staff and students through graded workshops.
- Active and comprehensively organized “Prabodhini Pariwar Palak Shikshak Sangha (PTA)”.
- Admission to any student without bar of percent-age of marks, yet achieving excellent results.
- Scoring of Prizes and Merits in sports and other competitions from Panchayat level right up to the University, National level, every year.
- Each organ of activity geared up to foster National pride, inculcate patriotism and preserve Bharatiya identity at all cost.
Members of Prabodhan Education Society
|1.||Shri. Prabhakar Narayan Bhate|
|2.||Shri. Datta Bhikaro Naik|
|3.||Shri. Vithal Dattatraya Nadgauda|
|4.||Sou. Smita Sayajirao Sardesai|
|5.||Shru. Vasudev Ganesh Manerikar|
|6.||Shri. Gajanan Narayan Kapadi|
|7.||Shri. Madhav Bhalchandra Kelkar|
|8.||Sou. Vrunda M. Kelkar|
|9.||Shri. Suresh V. Kulkarni|
|10.||Shri. Minanath T. Upadhye|
|11.||Shri. Ulhas Gopal Asnodkar|
|12.||Shri. Pradip Narayan Maske|
|13.||Shri. Abhay Venkatesh Prabhu|
|14.||Shri. Laxmikant Yeshwant Parsekar|
|15.||Shri. Suryakant Ladu Gawas|
|16.||Shri. Suresh Bhaskar Borkar|
|17.||Shri. Ramlal D. Sharma|
|18.||Shri. Sagar Madhav Bhat|
|19.||Shri. Govind Ganesh Deo|
|20.||Shri. Shripad Alias Kanta K Patnekar|
|21.||Shri. Dnyaneshwar P. Pednekar|
|22.||Shri. Subhash Bhaskar Velingkar|
|23.||Shri. Shripad Yesso Naik|
|24.||Shri. Manohar G. P. Parrikar|
|25.||Shri. Sanjay Purushottam Walavalkar|
|26.||Shri. Subhash Vishwanath Phadte|
|27.||Shri. Viththal G. P. Parrikar|
|28.||Shri. Guruprasad R. Pawaskar|
|29.||Shri. Lalaji Daya Pagi|
|30.||Shri. Dilip Vasant Betkikar|
|31.||Shri. Purushottam P. Kamat|
|32.||Shri. Rajendra Laxmikant Bhobe|