Founded in June 1988, the Prabodhan Education Society firmly cherishes a vision to develop an educational philosophy in consonance with Bharatiya Culture and Bharatiya life-ideals, so that it may inspire workers dedicated to the noble cause of National Regeneration and help them to march with full selfconfidence in the competitive world.
- Vidya Prabodhini College of Commerce, Education, Computer and Management
- Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School of Arts, Science & Commerce
- L.D. Samant Memorial High School
- Prabodhan Poorva Prathamik Vidyalaya, Parvari
- Prabodhan Prathamik Vidyalaya, Parvari
- Prabodhan Poorva Prathamik Vidyalaya, Pomburpha
- Prabodhan Prathamik Vidyalaya, Pomburpha
- Jan-Shikshan Saunsthan, Parvari (Sponsored by Central Government)
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar High School, Salvador -De-Mundo
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar Poorva Prathamik, Salvador-DeMundo
- Smt. Sunandabai Bandodkar Prathamik, Salvador-De-Mundo
The Society, with its beaming, enthusiastic, innovative, dedicated team of teachers and equally dynamic Heads of the institutions has already started its march with a spectrum of realities translated into practice such as:
- Excellent Result during the period of 25 years with Merit list.
- Dedicated and socially active staff with excellent Teamwork.
- Goal oriented and self-evaluator Training Program for staff and students through graded workshops.
- Active and comprehensively organized “Prabodhini Pariwar Palak Shikshak Sangha (PTA)”.
- Admission to any student without bar of percent-age of marks, yet achieving excellent results.
- Scoring of Prizes and Merits in sports and other competitions from Panchayat level right up to the University, National level, every year.
- Each organ of activity geared up to foster National pride, inculcate patriotism and preserve Bharatiya identity at all cost.
Members of Prabodhan Education Society
|1.||Shri. Prabhakar Narayan Bhate|
|2.||Shri. Datta Bhikaro Naik|
|3.||Shri. Vithal Dattatraya Nadgauda|
|4.||Sou. Smita Sayajirao Sardesai|
|5.||Shru. Vasudev Ganesh Manerikar|
|6.||Shri. Gajanan Narayan Kapadi|
|7.||Shri. Madhav Bhalchandra Kelkar|
|8.||Sou. Vrunda M. Kelkar|
|9.||Shri. Suresh V. Kulkarni|
|10.||Shri. Minanath T. Upadhye|
|11.||Shri. Ulhas Gopal Asnodkar|
|12.||Shri. Pradip Narayan Maske|
|13.||Shri. Abhay Venkatesh Prabhu|
|14.||Shri. Laxmikant Yeshwant Parsekar|
|15.||Shri. Suryakant Ladu Gawas|
|16.||Shri. Suresh Bhaskar Borkar|
|17.||Shri. Ramlal D. Sharma|
|18.||Shri. Sagar Madhav Bhat|
|19.||Shri. Govind Ganesh Deo|
|20.||Shri. Shripad Alias Kanta K Patnekar|
|21.||Shri. Dnyaneshwar P. Pednekar|
|22.||Shri. Subhash Bhaskar Velingkar|
|23.||Shri. Shripad Yesso Naik|
|24.||Shri. Manohar G. P. Parrikar|
|25.||Shri. Sanjay Purushottam Walavalkar|
|26.||Shri. Subhash Vishwanath Phadte|
|27.||Shri. Viththal G. P. Parrikar|
|28.||Shri. Guruprasad R. Pawaskar|
|29.||Shri. Lalaji Daya Pagi|
|30.||Shri. Dilip Vasant Betkikar|
|31.||Shri. Purushottam P. Kamat|
|32.||Shri. Rajendra Laxmikant Bhobe|