- All students are responsible to the Principal, teaching faculty and other college authorities in the college and on the campus.
- Insubordination to any teacher or to any college authorities, use of indecent language, misbehavior or misconduct is liable for disciplinary action as per the rules.
- The Principal’s decision on all matters of the college shall be final and binding on all the students at all times.
- Students are required to wear their identity cards when on the College campus and produce it whenever asked for by any College authority.
- Loss of an Identity Card must be reported to the College Office immediately. A duplicate card will be issued on payment of the prescribed fee.
- It is the responsibility of the student to read the notice board regularly for all important announcements and notices made by the college authorities from time to time. Students will not be excused or be given any concession on grounds of ignorance.
- Students must attend all lectures/tutorials/practical’s as per the time-table on all working days. Absence without prior permission from the principal may lead to disciplinary action as per the directives of the Goa University and the College Authorities.
- Students are expected to be seated in their respective classrooms at the stroke of the first bell and wait for the teacher. During lecture hours students are not permitted to loiter around the corridors. If a teacher is on leave, alternate arrangements will be made to engage the class. Students are prohibited to sit on the steps of the staircase or on the parapet of the building.
- The class representatives should inform the class in charge/mentor if there is no teacher to engage that particular lecture. Students are requested to make use of the library during free periods.
- Absence from the College must be justified in writing and in the case of illness by a medical certificate.
- Dress code/uniform prescribed by the College authority must be followed by the students. Indecent dressing such as plunging necks, low waist jeans, short T-shirts/Shirts, Miniskirts, slits, sleeveless displaying armpits, displaying of navel or underwear shall invite punishment in addition to fine.
- Smoking, chewing pan, chewing gum, consumption of any narcotic, alcoholic substance etc. in the classroom and on the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited on the campus and inside the classroom. If a student is found in possession of a mobile phone the same will be confiscated and returned at the end of the academic year on payment of Rs. 500/- as fine.
- A student found in possession of pornographic material in any form will be seriously dealt with, in addition to confiscation.
- The College has a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment and Ragging. Students are advised to abstain from indulging in such activities. A student, if found guilty of such acts will be liable for severe punishment in accordance with the regulations laid down by the UGC.
- Students will not do anything within or outside the College, which may interfere with its administration, hamper the functioning of the College & prove in any way detrimental to the overall management of the college & its working.
- The student who is found to have done damage of any description to the College property has to make good to damage done.
- Students are not allowed to make complaints in a body or present any collective petition, but they are welcome to present their cases, if any, either individually or through their proper representatives.
- Students are prohibited from organizing tours, picnics, treks etc. by themselves. No student is allowed to collect contribution in money or kind without obtaining a prior sanction from the Principal.
- The College is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- No visitors/outsiders are allowed to meet the students in the college without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents/Guardians are advised to contact the College authorities from time to time in order to apprise themselves of the progress of their wards and their attendance.
- Genuine complaints by students will be entertained.
- Students are prohibited to organize or attend any meeting within the College or to circulate among the students any notice or petition of any kind or paste it on the College notice board/walls without prior written permission of the principal.
- Students are advised not to join any club or society or make any engagement that would interfere with their studies without the prior permission of the Principal. They are not allowed to play in any team against the College.
- A student who wishes to apply for any certificate from the college shall approach the College Administrative Staff.
- The College reserves the right to withhold the final examination result of those students who fail to clear their dues (Breakage/Damage etc.) And/or return library books and other college items, within the notified time.
- Use of Unfair Means during examination is strictly prohibited. A student, if found guilty, shall be liable for punishment as per the rules prescribed by Goa University.
- Maintenance of College discipline, adherence to its rules & code of conduct & obedience to the instructions issued from time by the Principal or other college authorities will be mandatory & binding on each student & violation there to, will render the concerned student to appropriate disciplinary action including suspension, expulsion from the College & rustication in accordance with the relevant rules as per the Directives of the Goa University and the Guidelines formulated by the College Discipline Committee.
- Matters not covered under the existing rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the Principal.
|Student Code of Conduct||View|
Students who join the college are eligible for the following Scholarships :
|Gagan Bharari Scholarship for Dhangar Students|
|Merit Base Award for Dhangar Student|
Gagan Bharari Scholarship for SC students
|Merit Base Award for SC Students|
|Post Matric Scholarship for ST|
Post Matric Scholarhip for Minority Students
Central Sector Scheme for College and University Students
Post Matric Scholarship for SC, OBC, EWC
|Financial Assistance from Students Aid Fund (S. A. F.)||
|Gold Medals for Students Standing First in the College with minimum 75% Marks at Final year B.Com. and Fourth Year B.A.B.Ed. respectively.||
|Shri. Dnyaneshwar Pundalik Pednekar has instituted an endowment of Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) with the Prabodhan Education Society, Parvari, Goa for award of GOLD MEDALS in the names of his late father Shri. Pundalik N. Pednekar and late mother Smt. Gangabai P. Pednekar out of the accrued interest of the above amount to students who secure highest aggregate marks at B.Com. and B.A.B.Ed. respectively, in the Final Year Examination of Goa University.||