The institution shall maintain & update its web-site as per provisions of NCTE Regulations and always display following as mandatory disclosure –
- Sanctioned programmes along with annual intake in the institution.
- Name of faculty and staff in full as mentioned in school certificate along with their qualifications, scale of pay and photograph.
- Name of faculty members who left or joined during the last, quarter;
- Names of Students admitted during the current session along with qualification, Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the entrance test, if any date of admission, etc.;
- Fee charged from students:
- Available infrastructural facilities;
- Facilities added during the last quarter;
- Number of books in the library, journals subscribed to and additions, if any, in the last quarter;
- The affidavit with enclosure submitted along with application.
- The institution shall be free to post additional relevant information. if it so desires.
- Any false or incomplete information on website shall render the institution liable for withdrawal of recognition.